GFWC LEADS (Leadership Education And Development Seminar)
LEADS is a program intended to identify GFWC members who have potential and the desire to assume leadership in GFWC beyond their clubs. To learn more about the LEADS Program click on the link below.
LEADS 2014 - 2016
Beverly Shelton is our Leadership Chairman. Her contact information can be found on page 10 of the GFWC MO State Yearbook.
Criteria for GFWC MO LEADS Candidate:
- Willing to cover the costs to attend GFWC LEADS that are not covered by GFWC or GFWC MO
- Willing to share what she learns at LEADS with our members
- Willing to assume leadership positions beyond the club level
GFWC will cover a portion of the attendees’ expenses, including:
- Stipend of $250
- One-half of room charge for two nights at official convention hotel
- Breakfast and lunch during the LEADS program
- $10 gift certificate (on purchase of $15 or more) for the GFWC Annual Convention Marketplace
In addition, the 2015 LEADS Candidate will receive $300 from GFWC MO to help cover expenses of attending the June 12 one-day LEADS Seminar in Memphis, Tennessee.
GFWC LEADS Graduates
|2015 - Gail Jones||2014 – Cary Chambers|
|2013 – Lori Snodgrass||2012 – Shelly Barger|
|2011 – Renee Ridling||2010 – Linda Russell|
|2009 – Carol Shoener||2008 – Lynn Noyes|
|2007 – Tammy Curtis||2006 – Sue Harris|
|2005 – Tracie Snodgrass||2004 – Kathy Tate|
|2003 – Karole Fischer Jacobsen||2002 – Becky Gazaway (First LEADS)|
Link to LEADS Information at gfwc.org
Links to forms and additional information.
LEADS Application Form (pdf)