Contact GFWC of Missouri, Inc.
GFWC of Missouri, Inc.
1311 Magnolia St.
Macon, MO 63552-2255
For more information about GFWC of Missouri send an email to email@example.com.
To submit District or Local club events to be posted on the website, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The addresses in the ‘TO’ and for the people you are directly addressing.The addresses in the ‘Cc’ are for the people you are indirectly addressing. Copy only those who need to be copied.
The addresses in the ‘Bcc’ are like ‘Cc’ except that the addresses in ‘To’ and ‘Cc’ do not know that the addresses in the ‘Bcc’ are included in the conversation. Use of the ‘Bcc’ is somewhat unethical and therefore its use is discouraged.
- Be concise and to the point
- Answer all questions
proper spelling, grammar & punctuation
. Avoid "slang" phrases.
- Make it personal
- Answer swiftly
- Do not attach unnecessary files
- Do not write in CAPITALS
- Don’t leave out the message thread
- Read the email before you send it
- Take care with abbreviations and emoticons (the smileys, frowns, etc.)
- Do not
forward chain letters
- Do not copy a message or attachment without permission
- Do not use email to discuss confidential information
- Use a meaningful subject (in our case, please put GFWC in the subject line)
- Avoid using URGENT and IMPORTANT
- Avoid long, run-on sentences
- Don’t send or forward emails containing libelous, defamatory, offensive, racist or obscene remarks.
Email is a conversation that does not require an immediate response (like a telephone). If someone calls you on the telephone you pick it up and the conversation begins. With email you send a message and then wait for a response. The response may come in five minutes or in five days.
There is no such thing as a private email. Email software is like all software in that occasionally things go wrong. Don’t send anything by email that you would not want posted on a bulletin board. If you are debating whether or not to send something personal by email, either deliver it by hand or send it by snail mail.
Do not make an email longer than it needs to be. Reading an email is sometimes harder than reading printed communications.
Do you need GFWC of Missouri Forms?
GFWC 25 Year Silver Pins can be ordered directly from the GFWC.org website at: GFWC Silver Pin Order